Hello Guest

Author Topic: [HOW TO] Get trusted status  (Read 420203 times)

Offline TheWildMuffin

Re: Get a trusted password
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2013, 11:26:54 AM HST »
    why do you want a trusted password?
I dont like being votekicked by a guy that i killed and he thinks i'm hacking
    which aloha server do you play on most often?
top 10 and counter strike maps
    what's your most common in-game name?
TheWildMuffin

Offline eternalair

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2013, 02:09:17 AM HST »
    why do you want a trusted password? I would like a trusted password because i have been called a hacker many times. and sometimes people just votekick me with invalid reasons. Another reason to point out is that i get teamkilled and then votekicked regularly for destroying my own blocks
    which aloha server do you play on most often? pinpoint and babel.
    what's your most common in-game name? [DELTA]eternal, eternalair, D0OM92
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:09:30 PM HST by eternalair »

Offline Lostmotel

« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2013, 07:31:12 AM HST »

I would like to have a trusted password because people start a votekick against me whenever I have a high ratio,  get 3 or 4 kills in succession or kill them with jumpshots. I usually don't
        get kicked on a full server as the votekick percentage is pretty high and as there seem to be some smart people on the servers who don't vote against me most of the time.  After
        those votekicks against me fail the initiator of the votekick sometimes changes teams to grief my team or even uses hacks against me. I trusted password could stop these annyoing
        votekicks and help me to proof the persons who try to kick me that I actually don't hack.

I mostly play on babel, pinpoint, infiltration and island maps.

Lostmotel, Dick Roman, 1337Aimboat

Offline ArtDuck

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2013, 11:49:07 AM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password?

This might not sound like a particularly good reason, but just for insurance. It's not often that I get a votekick started against me, but when I do, I feel that it's for a poor reason, and that it would have been better to avoid the whole ordeal in the first place.

I tend to be outspoken against people that are just picking on others for no good reason, so that draws their ire to me. When they find I'm hard to intimidate, they turn to votekicking.

I hear sometimes that the best way to get a loan from a bank is to show that you don't need it in the first place -- that you can get along fine without it, but that it would just help you out a bit to have. I think of trusted passwords as a sort of loan of, well, trust. In the same way, I don't necessarily need a trusted password, but it would be a load off my mind if I knew I was safe from the rather temperamental votekick system.

I'm not online often, so it might be hard to get a read on what kind of player I am. That's the real sticking point. But whenever I get onto aloha.pk r1ctf Hallway server, I just have a fun time building gigantic structures for the Blue team, and I'm generally quite friendly. [of any of the requirements for getting a trusted password, I think that this would be the one most likely to trip me up, sadly]

Which Aloha server(s) do you play on?

r1ctf hallway, almost exclusively.

What's your most common in-game name?

ArtDuck is the only name I use.

Offline Korakoff

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2013, 07:28:03 PM HST »
I prefer not getting votekicked multiple times to the brink of almost getting banned often.

Probably pinpoint or babel, as they have more people nowadays.

KomradeKorakoff
Zinger 2013

<@Color-Away> inb4 the dog appeal comes
HE HAS FORESEEN

Offline Goldorak

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2013, 09:56:00 AM HST »
I mostly only play in Babel. My used name is Goldorak.

Main reason why I'd like to get a trusted password is to avoid being votekicked by hackers that I point. I do rarely stat a votekick unless 100% positive and I never do if accuracy is not at least 50% with a minimum of 40 kills to make sure, but I got votekicks against me from those hackers when I tried to get them out of the system.

Ei8thx (he's a guard) always grants me the TRUSTED when he's online as we get along pretty well, but I'd like it to be permanent.

I'll be 42 years old soon and my son got me in that game and I really love it. I am not here to hack, neither to start fight against others. In fact, I would have liked to be a guard to help the site to keep its good players since many quit playing because of hackers or griefers, but apps are down for now.

I love your game, hope it remains popular for long.

Patrick - alias Goldorak
Quebec, Canada

NOTE: I would like to apply for my son using name: "Rockyced" for the TRUSTED feature.

He also plays on Babel, but also on Hallway, Infiltration, ALL Maps and Zombies

In fact, he needs it more than I do. I'm a builder but he really really is a good sniper and almost every 2 games, he gets a votekick against him because he's so good and people always thinks he hacks. He does not as he knows I hate hackers and that I would confiscate his computer. He's just excellent.

Since I would not give him my password if I get the trusted feature, I would like him to get it as well because he needs it more than I do.

Thank you guys for all,

Patrick and Cedric - alias Goldorak and Rockyced
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 09:40:50 PM HST by Goldorak »

Offline JULIANSKY

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2013, 07:52:03 PM HST »
Hi everyone! Im julian from Argentina , most known as JULIANSKY.

- Because im tired to be trying to avoid false votekicks to me. I spent many time playing on aloha servers, so i want to have a good time. The server guard ei8htx gives me Trusted when he is playing with me, because he knows my way to play, im honest and like fair play.
And finally, i work hard trying to send information and data to him and other admins, about hackers,griefers,disturbing and dirty players.

Which Aloha server(s) do you play on?

- I played on babel since i started to play on AOS, its my favourite. I often try the Arena top 10 maps

- just... JULIANSKY

Thank you for read. I hope that someday to get guard admin status :).  I want to help a little more to keep clean aloha's servers!

Offline .::Taboo::.

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2013, 06:11:04 PM HST »
  • why do you want a trusted password? I've been getting votekicked regularly (pretty much every other match) for alleged aimbotting, and it's beginning to get incredibly annoying. I couldn't care less if people thought I was hacking, since they're pretty much always just people that suck so hard, but it's annoying as hell to be constantly getting booted off the servers.
  • which aloha server do you play on most often? Usually any of the three Arena servers, though I also frequent the Island TDM server.
  • what's your most common in-game name? .::Taboo::.
For a little justification, I have a recorded reflex time of ~1/20th of a second. This generally results in me shooting people just as they turn a corner, and between this and inevitable lag, people will generally interpret that as wallhacking or aimbotting, whichever suits their fancy at the time. While I'll admit that that's a reasonable conclusion, it is still very irritating that I have to force myself to wait a moment before firing, something that tends to cost me a kill, and often times a match.
If I can help my credibility a little, I'm a reasonably successful mod maker, and I think it's worth mentioning that hacking would be an incredibly stupid way to ruin any potential reputation I may hope to build up in this regard. I wouldn't dare do something as dumb as that.
And for what it counts, I may as well mention that there are people that are aware of and acknowledge my skill, though regrettably I can't recall any names at the moment. With a little luck, maybe someone here will recognize me and back me up.

Also, I noticed the mention of wanting helpful people to the community and stuff; I'd be happy to offer any help I can in mod making (I'm a fairly capable scripter/software developer as well) or graphic arts. Beyond that, I don't know what I might be able to do for you guys, but the offer is there nonetheless.

Offline rendog

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2013, 04:10:11 PM HST »
i want a trusted password because i allwas get banned for no reson. i play aloha.pk arena top 10 maps the most. my ign is {EPIC}RS}rendog.

Offline Anonymous

« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2013, 02:55:26 AM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password?
Alright, I am posting this because I am honestly getting sick of getting votekicked from top 10 maps server, all maps server, or even cs maps server. I need to feel safe when I play this game and not worry about how to defend myself like a lawyer whenever the votekick goes up. I get votekicked for killing 8 guys in arena when I have never hacked this game in my lifetime. It honestly is getting absurdly annoying how "new people" playing AoS just kicks a more experienced person when they don't even know what some hacks do.

Which aloha server do you play on most often?
All arena servers, and sometimes babel and ctf

Lone_Wolf