Hello Guest

Author Topic: [HOW TO] Get trusted status  (Read 192116 times)

Offline Froelich131

[HOW TO] Get trusted status
« on: December 15, 2012, 06:51:31 PM HST »
Trusted players are those who we feel should be protected from votekicks. To become a trusted player, you must be observed contributing positively on our servers over time. If an active admin witnesses your good behavior and is willing to vouch for you, you will receive a trusted status.

To continue with this process, please answer these questions:

Why do you want a trusted password?
    Which aloha server do you play on most often?
    What's your most common in-game name?

This doesn't guarantee trusted status and you won't be notified if you don't get it.
Please be patient and wait at least a month. If you haven't received a reply during this time, it either means we don't know you enough or we don't trust you enough to get a trusted status.
It often helps to make yourself better known by hanging out in our Discord channel, visiting our site regularly, or even better: reporting cheaters in our abuse report section.
You can reapply after one month.

If you are one of the lucky few who gain a trusted status, you can login as a trusted player by typing: /login [forum username] [forum password]

Please don't give your login credentials to anyone.

Due to recent abuse of the trusted password system, I feel inclined to make this disclamer:

If you violate our rules (griefing, hacking, sharing passwords, etc.) as a trusted member, your password will be permanently revoked.
Violation of our rules may result in a permanent ban without a second chance.

Also, note that your chances of getting trusted are really reduced because of this abuse.

Only apply for trusted status knowing this condition, and I wish all pre-existing applicants be aware of this rule.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:06:29 AM HST by FerrariFlunker »

Offline Snipedude

Re: Get a trusted password
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 07:56:26 PM HST »
Sorry, I had am a Trusted Player but I accidentally deleted the password.. If you could re-supply one that would be great, but I got it in 2011 a long time ago.

Offline Sniper_MUG

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 06:17:37 AM HST »
Hey Guys!

I woud like to get a trustet password.

Why?
You no this noobs right?
I mean if you get 2 or 3 lucky strikes they ger crazy and voteick you... i got band wonse and i get close to a ban quit often!
And that pisses me of!!!

Were do you pay?

I play on aloha.pk.counterstrikemaps (Dedust2/CSItaly)

Your IGN?

Dam_Man_Jam , Sniper_Mug and soon The96

Hope I coud get one you DMJ Sniper_Mug or The96

Offline Drebbel

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 10:02:27 PM HST »
Sorry, I had am a Trusted Player but I accidentally deleted the password.. If you could re-supply one that would be great, but I got it in 2011 a long time ago.
You got a pm.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” - Buddha

Offline NIASKA

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 01:53:17 AM HST »
I would like to get one as well! :D

I was recommend in getting one by one of your admins and since I always would get votekick, getting one will make things easier.
Im always playing in pinpoint most.
My in game names would be either [DELTA]EXSenti or [DELTA]NIASKA

Offline Drebbel

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 01:55:01 AM HST »
I would like to get one as well! :D
Please read the first post again.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” - Buddha

Offline NIASKA

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2012, 01:56:51 AM HST »
I just did, sorry forgot I'm  suppose to apply for it.

Offline Ryu

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 02:07:39 AM HST »
I dont want to apply even though Im desperate for a trusted postition.I always have that fear of people denying me from something since I was a little kid.Getting denied twice was already enough I dont want to feel the same pain again.
No hax just skill.

Offline GamingFTW

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 03:16:05 AM HST »
I dont want to apply even though Im desperate for a trusted postition.I always have that fear of people denying me from something since I was a little kid.Getting denied twice was already enough I dont want to feel the same pain again.
don't have expectations

Offline HoboHob

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 05:37:18 PM HST »
why do you want a trusted password? Because I get votekicked for "ZOMG AIMHAX OMG HAXXXXXXX I H8 U HAAAAXOORR" though it happens less and less often now.
which aloha server do you play on most often? All of them. I play on different ones depending on my mood.
what's your most common in-game name? It used to be HoboHob, now I use many different names. Right now it is TotallyNotHobo.