Would love for a admin to help me out

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked
some one said " cough ban "

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)
JoshuaTielor

#3) Server you were playing on.
r1ctf pinpoint

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
im guessing greifing … was making a way to get threw caus a few things kept getting in my way

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
i was just playing

#6) Date and time (approx)
9:50 Pm EST 10 30 2012

Thanks to whoever will read

You were given a 2 week ban for griefing. You were bringing down an important wall that the green team was using. It wasn’t in you, or anyone’s way. There was a clear way to get through it. Next time please don’t grief.

thanks for letting me know but is there ANY way it can be lifted 2 weeks is REALY harsh and me and my clan were gonna play a BIG game on ur hallway server tomaro it was a halloween event that we have planned bout a month ago? ive even ben promoing ur guys server amongst my COD and WOW clans {guild in WOW} ive got bout 20 friends into aos and most play on ur guys servers… id love to be able to play with my clan bot 7 or 8 guys r gonna lan party at my house for some COD WOW and AOS and it kinda would suck if i couldent play AOS with them Please and thankyou if u can help :smiley: ty

If you were banned then none of the people that come to your house would be able to play. When you get banned it bans your IP address, so anyone connected to your network would be unable to play. On top of that I believe aloha has a 3 connection limit per network on their servers, so even if you get the ban lifted you would only be able to have 3 people play on the same server at the same time. Good Luck and Happy Halloween.

PS: It really does suck having a limited amount of connection. I’ve had times were I had 5-6 people wanting to play AoS on the same network and have been unable to play.

oh, well thanks for letting me know that i actualy just got home from work… id love to be able to play we have 5 guys here including me and gonna have the 6th bring a wireless hotspot (now knowing this) if u could be kind enough to unban me id love to play on your server today please and thankyou

I didn’t ban you, so I can’t lift it. But I did see what you did, and it does easily deserve a ban.

Sorry I can’t help you any further. Don’t do something you’re not suppose to do.

2 weeks does sound harsh

Don’t recreate http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=839.0 pl0x, although it did make me laugh ^^

Lol.

im back sorry but 2 weeks is realy harsh and that july thing… yeaaaa sorry bout that i was going threw a brakup and adhd going nuts XD im fine now as u can see but i realy wanna play on those epic servers u got

Wow guy, you get banned ALOT. Try to memorise the rules and follow them instead of disobeying them and ending up in these predicaments.

its the second time

Most likely if you keep begging you will get a perm ban. But I don’t know because of your last thread lol.

2 times to many :slight_smile:

k ill stop begging but 2 weeks is REALY killing me… im missing out on game battels w/e guess ill wait it out … ttyl Aloha

hey ive waited paitenly but now my clan is reaky buggin me can u please unban me ill be good ive learned my lesson

Claims to be patient
Demand an unban

Your griefing was also really bugging us…come back in 4 days.

please kind kind admin im sorry and i promise i wont greif! my friends and clan r getting realy pissy is there ANY way i can get it lifted fasteri realy wanna play its REALY irking me that i see 40 servers and 20 of em i cant play on for taking down one thing Please

After your previous ban, you’re already aware of being punished for misdeeds on aloha.
There’s no reason why this ban should be shortened at all.

im realy sorry i truey i was honest from the beginin doesent that get me any thing i wont greif again
I SWEAR