Ban Appeal for aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint server

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked. I was not votekicked.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name). InvasiveHazard

#3) Server you were playing on. aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint server

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful). I honestly do not know, I have not played in a month and came back to see that I was banned. Honestly I do troll players who don’t play to fight or build, either by block trapping or rarely from greifing their stuff. However its been a while and I cant remember if i was kicked for any specific reason.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed. I have played Aos for a while, and I always play legitimately. I really enjoy the aloha servers for their quality, and I have never been banned from any server ever.

#6) Date and time (approx) I apologize for not knowing, probably a month ago, maybe the end of august.

Hello InvasiveHazard,

I’m looking through the banlist and I can’t find your name. Are you sure you didn’t use a different in-game name?

I’m a bit confused by what you mean here. You mean you troll those who don’t fight? Or do you mean you troll those who don’t fight nor build?

last time I played on this server I know for sure i was InvasiveHazard, as a matter of fact ive played with you several times, although you don’t seem to remember me. It was kinda weird like i said its been a while and I come back to see that im banned.

No, I do remember you, but I don’t see how that matters.
I’m guessing one of several things happened.

1. You have a sibling or friend that played on your computer/internet network and got banned under a different name.
  2. There’s a rangeban on another player that’s affecting you.

Do you have any siblings, or other people who play AoS in your household?

No I live by myself and no one uses my computer. I do see how it could be possible that I made someone mad enough to ban me.

You were caught in another person’s range ban. Sorry about that.