Hello Guest

Author Topic: LESSON: Lying = Bad  (Read 7360 times)

Offline Big Jimmy

Re: LESSON: Don't try to lie. It doesn't go well.
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 08:11:08 PM HST »
I wish there was a 'like' button....
I tend to get into alot of arguments on here, but just know, ANYTHING I say or do on a thread, NORMALLY will not transfer into anything i.e In game, IRC, other fourms. unless you insult me, my family, my country or my religion. So, have fun arguing and stuff, won't affect my opinion of you or my judgement

"You Can't Fix Stupid, Only Stun It With A 2x4."

Offline izzy

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 08:57:12 PM HST »
far, far away from here

Offline elson96

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 12:42:30 AM HST »
Actually being honest in the start wouldnt do any difference... anyways ty for response weill never hack again...

Offline Reki

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 04:11:11 AM HST »
Actually being honest in the start wouldnt do any difference... anyways ty for response weill never hack again...
It would save us the time of arguing with you.
However, you just solidified my view that all aimbotters should never be forgiven, ever, so I guess something did come of your pointless quibbling.
I am a single bullet.
It has no heart.
Therefore, it does not think.
It just flies straight towards its target.

Offline GamingFTW

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 05:49:59 AM HST »
Guus sound like a great guy, I would love to meet him just not the way your supposed to meet him lol.

But anywho, xEthanoL I liked you, and still do, you aimbotting changed nothing.. other than you getting permban... But basicly trust, and friends are more valuable than gold, sometimes in life lying is not going to get you anywhere. Most of the time you have to tell the truth, I learned that the hard way.

But let this be a lesson to you.

Offline Laje de Teta

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 07:24:39 AM HST »
But basicly trust, and friends are more valuable than gold, sometimes in life lying is not going to get you anywhere. Most of the time you have to tell the truth, I learned that the hard way.

lol gaming how old are you?
talking about lessons of life :P

Offline GamingFTW

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 08:57:34 AM HST »
But basicly trust, and friends are more valuable than gold, sometimes in life lying is not going to get you anywhere. Most of the time you have to tell the truth, I learned that the hard way.

lol gaming how old are you?
talking about lessons of life :P

lol doesn't matter how old i am, im 13 BTW lol... doesn't matter lol

Offline elson96

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2012, 03:18:18 AM HST »
.... you have to try before you give up =)

Offline Big Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 06:31:25 AM HST »
There is no point in trying if you cheat the whole way.

"Stick the barrel of the main gun in a window. Fire. Room cleared" Tank commander

Or in this case

"Take your mouse, put it over the 'lock thread'. Click. No more stupid comments" Admin
I tend to get into alot of arguments on here, but just know, ANYTHING I say or do on a thread, NORMALLY will not transfer into anything i.e In game, IRC, other fourms. unless you insult me, my family, my country or my religion. So, have fun arguing and stuff, won't affect my opinion of you or my judgement

"You Can't Fix Stupid, Only Stun It With A 2x4."

Offline HoboHob

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 11:12:41 AM HST »
It would save us the time of arguing with you.
However, you just solidified my view that all aimbotters should never be forgiven, ever, so I guess something did come of your pointless quibbling.
I used to cheat, do you think I shouldn't be trusted?