Legit ban appeal - Alonzo

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. It has been a couple of weeks now

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Alonzo (shotgun), Artillery (smg)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Wallhack to counter “trusted” players with aimbot. Or maybe for switching team and continuously standing in front of trusted sniper aimbot to block his view.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I actually lay bricks and only went out of my way to find the wallhack since you have too many trusted aimbots.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Beginning of Sept, 2020 6PM or later is my best guess.

Hi Alonzo,

I have checked according to your IP and the nicknames you entered, and I can not find your ban,

Are you sure you were banned with that nickname?
I would like you to be more specific,

And another thing, instead of using “hack” to counteract “hacks”, report them on our Discord server or you can observe them yourself with an anti-hack

Thanks

Forget it, the Administrator in charge has been contacted,

Do not evade the ban until the appeal ends,

Thanks

Understood.

Thanks for looking into this. I didn’t know about the Discord server

Hello Alonzo,

I banned you for ESP(seeing through walls). The only one cheating on the server at that time was you, and you weren’t picky about your targets either. You also evaded your ban once through proxy.

Do you know why people get trusted? Because we are tired of them getting votekicked. We have spectated these people hundreds of times because people swore up and down that they were cheating, but they never were. Even now that they are trusted I sometimes take a look, but they are always legit.

If you ever suspect someone is cheating, we do get /admin messages although we don’t always answer. Discord is also a good way to report. If all else fails you can use the tools on this page to spectate and record people: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8329.0
If someone really is hacking we can ban them with your footage.

Now that I have told you all of this I have one last question because it isn’t entirely clear from your appeal. Do you feel any kind of remorse?

@crazymonky You are correct, I wasn’t picky at the time. I think it is happens when people gets frustrated with trusted cheaters overtime. I am not sure how far back you can look at my IP, but you should be able to see I’ve been a legit player for a very long time, and usually log off as soon as cheaters are obvious, because rarely nothing is ever done (in the session at least). votekicking is rarely successful, and admin messages worked maybe once.

I didn’t know ESP = wallhack, since that’s the reason I wrote in my appeal. Thanks for clarifying.

I acknowledged ban evasion through a proxy from @MoDeR message.

The question about feeling remorse for using the wallhack was not part of the template. I believe my reasoning was clear from what I wrote, and while wrong, I took the time to follow the steps to appeal the ban according to the instructions. If you feel that I will continue using the ESP after following the rules to appeal the ban and not lying, then by all means don’t lift the ban.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this.

-Alonzo

Again, trusted players aren’t cheaters.

You have no idea how often we go ingame to check people, please report them.

I’m not entirely satisfied… I’m replacing your ban with one of 24 hours, in total you have been banned for almost 3 weeks now and that’s enough. Promise me to never use cheats again and report players. If you have the feeling reporting isn’t working you can contact me in Discord or on the forum, I’ll take a look at what happened behind the scenes.

Have fun!

Thanks @crazymonky

I’ll give it a try tomorrow evening, at least 36 hours after your last message here. Perhaps I’ll get into the habit of recording every single time I play.