4 (21.1%)
Heaven's Tower
3 (15.8%)
Cataclysm
0 (0%)
Parallel Wars
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Gamemode Contest!  (Read 1207 times)

Offline FerrariFlunker

Re: Gamemode Contest!
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2019, 08:54:40 AM HST »
Please get your gamemode ideas in by the end of today!  Voting will start tomorrow!

The ideas we have so far:
Tower Tumble
World War
Intel Keep Away
Search and Destroy
Heaven's Tower

Offline Zim350

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2019, 10:27:29 AM HST »
Build battle.

I mean with this, like a minecraft build battle:

1. Each player has a plot to build, limited to seeing the plot of the other players.

2. There are going to be several themes, predisposed. Players will have to make a construction with that theme. Example, if the topic is dog, players will have to draw a dog for a limited time.

3. The time limit can be between 5 or 10 minutes, or whatever is suitable for a certain number of players. It is advisable not to start a game until there are 2 to 5 players on the server participating. I don't know what would be better.

4. Players will have commands that allow them to change the color of the floor, make pictures, among others. Build Commands.

5. The winner is choosen by a votation. Participants will be transported to observe and judge the construction of all players. There may be a certain range of voting, from bad, acceptable and good, to excellent, beautiful, epic.

I think that's all.
If you put yourself in front of me with a pink block, I will consider not killing you.

Offline SuicideCat

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2019, 03:31:06 PM HST »
Name: Cataclysm/The Cataclysm

How it works:

A way more realistic war environment combined with the CTF idea, its idea is to really make you feel how a war is and looks like.

Specifics:

- Team killing is enabled but you will be punished if you kill a team mate.
- Grenade damage and radius is increased which makes grenades way more deadly than in other minigames
- Respawn can be disabled or it's really long, maybe 20 to 25 seconds.
- Capture the intel brings power ups to random team mates or team mates that was close to the intel. All special weapons only have one ammo cartridge so that weapon can't be used forever.

Some special weapon ideas of this i had in mind...
- Sniper rifle: just a normal rifle with a bigger damage radius wich allows you to kill enemies that ae really far from you with easier.
- Grenade launcher: just a normal shotgun with more reload time, similar functionality as in kraken
- One shot rifle: only five bullets, kills any enemy that is hit by this weapon.

Some more special weapons that you can only get by killstreak...
- Mines: like bruh, how can a cataclismic war be itself without mines.
- Napalm: your actual weapon turns into a napalm, press (any button) to use it, it places red and yellow colors and blocks in the ground that hurts you when you're above them.
- Airstrikes are stil available here.
- Maybe nukes? What if /apoc vibed  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline F176

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2019, 06:35:15 PM HST »
Parallel Wars (placeholder name)

Based on Push, simplistic approach.

There are 2 symetrical main roads mid-air, each one with the color of each respective team set to be unbreakable, supported by 2 pillars on the ends to have empty space below, the shape of the roads square by the lenght, from tiny sizes ranging 7x7, 10x10, claustraphobic 5x5 or insane 3x3. said sizes can be different on the begining, mid, end of the map.

The reasoning to it: both roads will be held close to each other, distance can vary from the likes of the builder 10 blocks, 20 blocks, 30. The concept will be to make a push, hijacks on the enemy road, attacking from several angles.
Note: Roads can also vary on height and can be crossed with each road on similar x,y coordinates different height on spiral buildings.

Both teams are capable to build, but can't place blocks at the distance of 2 blocks from the enemy's main road nor destroy any road

In order to win, a team must press a button x amount of times (40,50,60), or capture a returnable intel from base a x amount of times (8,10,12) to the tent. Located on the end of the road

The approachs to hijack, defend the enemy's end road, make different buildings to kill from several angles, run unnoticed to the end are up to you and your best sadistic, trolliest, bélic nature.

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2019, 07:35:11 AM HST »
Voting is happening now on the poll on the top of this thread! 

Offline SuicideCat

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2019, 12:51:38 PM HST »
everyone should line up to challenge me to a 1v1

imma 1v1 your as s

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 06:53:00 PM HST »

The results are in!  shywolf91's gamemode "Intel Keep Away" has won with 31% of the votes! 

I'm hoping to get this gamemode/server made within the next two months.  In the meantime, please comment below with any ideas/specifics that you think would make this gamemode the most fun.

Thanks to everyone who posted their gamemode suggestions and/or voted!