Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban  (Read 588 times)

Offline Ben Cousins

Re: Ban
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 06:58:24 PM HST »
Nathan,

I honestly have no idea how to "evade". You hadn't replied for a while to my essay for a while so I thought maybe you had unbanned me and just didn't tell me to mess with me or something. Hence the fact, yesterday I clicked the Aloha Babel Server and I could play without being banned or any disruption so I assumed that maybe you did in fact, unban me. It wasn't until I asked players in the server that if it was a good idea for me to join the server, because I could play freely without being banned, but you hadn't told me my ban was lifted. One player told me I should get off and I asked him if he could ask the admins in the Aloha Discord if I had been unbanned or not. A few minutes passed and that same player came back and said I should probably just get off and literally seconds later, I got a private message from DemonDestroyer telling me that my ban had not been lifted and that I needed to get off. I then asked DemonDestroyer if you had at least read my essay so I could know if it was worthy of being unbanned or not but he didn't respond and a minute later he just told me that I should get off if I didn't want my ban to increase (from what I remember this is all fact, you can ask DemonDestoyer yourself). When he told me this, I complied with what he said and immediately got off.

So in summary, I didn't intentionally try to "evade" the ban as I don't even know how to do that. I just assumed you had lifted my ban without telling me to mess with me or something. When I did join the server, I asked around to see if it was a good idea for me to play and when an admin came on to speak to me, I followed his rules and left the server (although I tried asking him questions first). I genuinely feel as if I didn't do anything wrong intentionally. Could this message be taken into consideration at this staff discussion. Thanks Big Nath.

Regards,

Ben Cousins     
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 07:07:40 PM HST by Ben Cousins »

Offline Ben Cousins

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 07:20:12 PM HST »
Before you said you didn't think I had been banned from the Discord. If it is true I haven't been banned from the Discord, could you please send me a temporary Discord invite link so I can better communicate with admins if its not too much trouble. It would've been helpful to be in the Discord for this particular situation. Thanks.

Ben,

Offline Nathan

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 05:18:57 AM HST »
Ben,

Thanks for the explanation and I will give you the benefit of the doubt by taking your word for "not intent to evade".  Please stay off aloha's servers until decision is made.

By the way, I do not handle appeal via pm.

Thanks,

Nathan

Have you read my 750 word essay about racism?

Please read my latest statement. Just messaging you in private to make sure you see it as it is on the second page. Thanks.

Offline Ben Cousins

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2019, 08:36:50 PM HST »
Hey,

Has a decision been reached yet?
Thanks.

Offline Ben Cousins

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 10:12:42 PM HST »
Hey Nathan, I can't help but notice that you have replied to other peoples appeals but still haven't managed to make a decision on what to do with my appeal. How long do these decisions tend to take? Thanks.

Offline Nathan

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 01:54:51 PM HST »
Ben Cousins,

Your ban is lifted.  Please remember if any of aloha's staff who catch you for being RACIST again, then I will reinstate this ban.  Meaning you will have to be working very hard to get another chance.

Enjoy the game and have fun.

Thanks,

Nathan