Hello Guest

Author Topic: The banning of my client Mr. Cousins  (Read 179 times)

Offline Ben Cousins

The banning of my client Mr. Cousins
« on: January 10, 2019, 06:26:00 AM HST »
1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?
My client has been banned by the admin "DemonDestroyer". He has been banned for almost 3 days and "DemonDestroyer" forgot how long he has banned him for. "DemonDestroyer" recommended that he appeal the ban via the Discord.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
My clients in-game name is, Ben Cousins. He is being represented by Ben Shapiro.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Aloha Babel sever

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
My client made multiple regretful racist jokes until he was muted. He has terrible wifi and disconnected, but joined back unmuted and continued making these jokes, although they were more tame.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
"DemonDestroyer" can't even remember how long he banned my client for. He could be banned for an amount of days which is unjust. My client knows what he said was rude and distasteful, but does it really warrant a lengthy ban over some racist jokes? Many people before him and many people after him, will say things as bad, or worse than what he said and they will/have received no punishment. If someone was to make racist comments within the game chat and he went to the Discord for it to complain, would an admin ban them? No, my client and I highly doubt it. Spewing racist jokes shouldn't be an offence which he should be banned either way. Are admins going to monitor game chats like we're in the Third Reich? Banning him for his jokes, no matter how distasteful they were, is the equivalent of a government removing the freedom of speech of citizen/s. If making racist jokes is a new reason for admins to be able to ban players, then he wasn't notified of it. He assures me that he wouldn't have made the remarks if he was. Either way, even if he did know he could be banned for it, it is of my opinion that he has been banned for far too long. Please unban him so he can play the game. He promises that he will not continue to make such jokes.         

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
8/1/2019 (he can't remember the time)

Sincerely Ben Cousins' lawyer, Ben Shapiro

#PrayForBenCousins
#DefeatedWithFactsAndLogic
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:28:33 AM HST by Ben Cousins »

Offline DemonDestroyer

Re: The banning of my client Mr. Cousins
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 06:36:23 AM HST »
I originally banned for a day and then it was extended by another admin. These jokes you refer to were highly offensive to other players in the server so i muted you.
You then left the server and came back and made the se jokes. They were still very inappropriate even if they were "tamer". You claim you had wifi issues. While this may be true I have no reason to trust you at your word due to past incidents where you said you were sorry but yet continued to do the same thing as before. And now you arent sorry at all from what i witnessed in discord so I have no reason to unban you early. I was probably going to at least reduce your ban if you actually and sincerely acknowledged what you said got to the point where several players were offended at what you were saying and therefore was hindering their fun. Some even said thank you via /admin. So I have no reason to unban you. Appeal Denied.
Ban is now at 2 weeks from yesterday.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:38:24 AM HST by DemonDestroyer »

Offline Ben Cousins

Re: The banning of my client Mr. Cousins
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 06:42:54 AM HST »
Ahahahahhaha