Hello Guest

Author Topic: Getting kicked for no reason.  (Read 279 times)

Offline Death the Kid

Getting kicked for no reason.
« on: February 14, 2018, 07:53:05 AM HST »
Hello

I'm not sure where else to post this so sorry if it's not the right place.

But why do I often get kicked when trying to join any aloha.pk AoS Beta 0.75 servers?
This never happened before and I haven't changed anything about my setup since like late 2016ish.
And often times after such a kick I can't even connect for like 5-10 minutes.

I like to play Ace of Spades and often times aloha.pk servers are the only that have people in them..

Offline SpyKaps

Re: Getting kicked for no reason.
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 11:14:09 AM HST »
You may have been banned from aloha.pk servers. Please post your in game name so an admin (if im not around) can verify this for you.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Online Kuunikal

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 11:14:46 AM HST »
I think you're using a proxy/VPN. Our server automatically kicks proxies/VPNs because of ban evaders. If you turn off whatever VPN you're using you should be able to play normally.

Good luck!
[10:42] (TO ADMINS) <stinky poo poo> i have no arms nor legs
[21:30] Spring: Kuunikal is a pure and wholesome man
[12:29] SpyKaps: kuunitrap best trap

Offline Death the Kid

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 05:57:00 AM HST »
You may have been banned from aloha.pk servers. Please post your in game name so an admin (if im not around) can verify this for you.
I doubt I'm banned because this is always just temporary. After trying again 5-10 minutes later I can log in just fine.
My IGN is "Death the Kid"

I think you're using a proxy/VPN. Our server automatically kicks proxies/VPNs because of ban evaders. If you turn off whatever VPN you're using you should be able to play normally.

Good luck!
I generally do use a VPN but I know a lot of games/servers block them now so that was the first thing I did; Trying to see if it still happened without the VPN.
It still happened without the VPN.