Hello Guest

Author Topic: Goodbye guys(or not) please read!!  (Read 1268 times)

Offline QuickBrownFox

Re: Goodbye guys(or not) please read!!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2018, 12:36:09 AM HST »
Shame you ended up like this, VoX. And this all could've been prevented if you had just asked an admin or joined our Discord.
Either way, Ace of Spades "isn't the only game that you have, so... have a bad day" and don't repeat this mistake anywhere else.
A proud fox fighting on the battlefield (with breaks) since 2013.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/aureus-music/

Offline VoX

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2018, 07:47:47 AM HST »
However i was not hacking, i was testing, this guys dont understand... Lel noah... I domt want to lose times with u
18 years old.
20/02/15 MY G.<3
I play this game since 2012!

Offline TheRealStrikerJannersYT

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2018, 12:30:23 PM HST »
However i was not hacking, i was testing, this guys dont understandbecause i am probably autisticLel noah... I domt want to lose times with u

Offline Zehra

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2018, 02:49:22 PM HST »
Aloha is forgiving to those who admit their mistakes and it helps people get better as people and players.
Bans and more bans come to those who cheat and for those who evade and for those who cheat and do not admit they cheated.

Perhaps there is a chance for you VoX, if you take several months off and make an appeal and are sincere for your mistakes.
An apology to many, may go a long way, and who knows you may be unbanned if you are sincere enough with it.
I don't want to give a hope which may be false, but it may be worth a try if you wish to play this game again.

Remember, the only ones who are welcomed to the game are players and not cheaters or griefers.
Goodbye VoX, I hope you think of your decisions and you actions and do not repeat your mistakes elsewhere.

-Zehra
TITAN sNoKe: fuck lag
Kuunikal: sounds more like zehra was using it as an excuse
topo: please stop trolling afrodude
Scipio: @Zehra  I swear you call everything admin abuse

Offline Noah

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2018, 04:01:28 PM HST »
However i was not hacking, i was testing, this guys dont understand... Lel noah... I domt want to lose times with u
Fun fact: This post clearly shows that you were caught hacking: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=10189

Also:

btw, if you only wanted to "test" hacks you could have just made a dedicated server on your pc and join it.
hi. my name is noah.

Member of {LAG}

https://soundcloud.com/noah-does-music

Offline Scipio

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2018, 05:58:21 PM HST »

Testing Hacks is not permitted on any aloha server, period.