Hello Guest

Author Topic: The Truth About Aloha  (Read 22552 times)

Offline Monstarules

Re: The Truth About Aloha
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2017, 03:56:58 PM HST »
You can always just hand over control to me. I'll take good care of everything. ^_^
#blowthetorchout
Rest in peace Monster: 05/06/2002 -- 07/25/2017

Offline A White Guy

« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2017, 04:38:38 PM HST »
Please stop getting off topic and using this as a Q&A for your Facebook IM twitter type questions to each other. Use PM instead of posting in a topic that is meant for (hopefully) some actual decent responses.
[16:33] <+Juxta> I'm a moth cock
[07:01] <+Silnius> and i love man

Offline Atreyu

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2017, 07:29:45 PM HST »
cool

Spring - Today at 2:46 AM
Shit bro at least furries are into mammals
How you gonna be attracted to a lizard

Offline SpadePablo

« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2017, 11:46:30 PM HST »
i think that's a good idea
***HACKER***

---------------------------------------------------

Offline Afrodude

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2017, 09:33:02 AM HST »
2: Major breaches of the admin rules, committed by several staff members, unfortunately, the bulk of who are Komrades.

lmaoo
Fresh ass contraband meme: https://puu.sh/rhpIr/bf34876e35.jpg
[6:37:27 PM] Orion Schyberg (Monstarules): Also Afrodude is the biggest pussy ever lol.

http://paste.quacknet.org/view/dad57dbb
http://paste.quacknet.org/view/41e06c14

Offline Monstarules

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2017, 11:54:42 AM HST »
That wasn't the point of the topic. I was saying the active staff consisted of Komrades, not that they're all guilty of anything. However too much of one type in the staff can cause issues. Especially because almost all Komrades staff members are Americans. However there were some issues that a few staff members had noticed involving some trusted applications, and the Komrades friend group. Additionally I was informed by a BK that there were some issues with admins trying to tank applications. There was some questioning, and quite a few staff members activity dropped a lot after it.

Speaking of which, Izzy said that there are going to be big changes coming to both forums. I do believe he is going to be making some edits to the current staff. I noticed a strange sudden interesting trend happening, of admins logging on for a day for the first time in >6 months. Something tells me that's to prevent them from getting retired. However I believe the ban logs will be speaking more about who is active. Also there are some people who need trusted, and some people with trusted who don't need it, there's that too.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:06:15 PM HST by Monstarules »

Offline Afrodude

« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2017, 01:24:41 PM HST »
That wasn't the point of the topic. I was saying the active staff consisted of Komrades, not that they're all guilty of anything.
No thats actually exactly what you said. Maybe you'd like to take another look?
2: Major breaches of the admin rules, committed by several staff members, unfortunately, the bulk of who are Komrades.

This is taken to mean that Komrades are the ones breaking the admin rules is it not? You can't trick me see I read at at least a 3rd grade level.

However too much of one type in the staff can cause issues. Especially because almost all Komrades staff members are Americans.
You know man I've got to say you have true talent for talking out of your ass. Since when are Komrades a "type" lol. Also last I checked more than half of the komrades that are staff on here are australian.

However there were some issues that a few staff members had noticed involving some trusted applications, and the Komrades friend group. Additionally I was informed by a BK that there were some issues with admins trying to tank applications. There was some questioning, and quite a few staff members activity dropped a lot after it.
Boy that is a LOT of very vague accusations that dont actually mean anything.
Fresh ass contraband meme: https://puu.sh/rhpIr/bf34876e35.jpg
[6:37:27 PM] Orion Schyberg (Monstarules): Also Afrodude is the biggest pussy ever lol.

http://paste.quacknet.org/view/dad57dbb
http://paste.quacknet.org/view/41e06c14

Offline israelleelll

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2017, 01:49:07 PM HST »
Spoiler for unknown:
That wasn't the point of the topic. I was saying the active staff consisted of Komrades, not that they're all guilty of anything.

This is taken to mean that Komrades are the ones breaking the admin rules is it not? You can't trick me see I read at at least a 3rd grade level.

However too much of one type in the staff can cause issues. Especially because almost all Komrades staff members are Americans.
You know man I've got to say you have true talent for talking out of your ass. Since when are Komrades a "type" lol. Also last I checked more than half of the komrades that are staff on here are australian.

However there were some issues that a few staff members had noticed involving some trusted applications, and the Komrades friend group. Additionally I was informed by a BK that there were some issues with admins trying to tank applications. There was some questioning, and quite a few staff members activity dropped a lot after it.

You must know a lot about the issue having never seen the admin section. Or are you just talking out of your ass trying to instigate trouble as usual?

Offline SpadePablo

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2017, 02:07:38 PM HST »
Spoiler for unknown:
***HACKER***

---------------------------------------------------

Offline Monstarules

« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2017, 02:15:40 PM HST »
Spoiler for whatever:

Honestly you never have seen the admin section of aloha, unless Spring or someone else showed it to you and if they did you shouldn't have seen it. You're an asshole, and since you're a complete asshole, you will never get trusted or staff. It doesn't matter how good you are anymore, people started to care about how people acted around here, which is why this hasn't been nuked by izzy I suppose, because he probably wants people to see the truth without having to say it himself.

Also that really wasn't the main point of what I was saying. At all. That was one line. Since you're obviously dying to actually hear what I have to say, I'll provide you with some beef. I have proof that there were applications dominated and rigged by staff members. Now the bulk of the people doing it were in your friend group. Yes there are exceptions to people who were like "This is childish knock it off". This has pretty much occured since the website was made, and didn't only include the Komrade friend group, but that was the one group that dominated the applications for a long while. In fact it turned multiple trusted applications upside down. Don't even get me started on guard applications either, I've heard it's happened there too, and I've seen my own applications, which are a nightmate to read through.

tl;dr, I have more than enough in statements and from what I myself have seen, and if the staff section was ever shown to the pulic, you would plainly see it's not coming out of my ass. Thankfully the edit post and remove post features are somewhat disabled and they're logged when they are, just in case someone who might be in the aforementioned group stumbles upon this and freaks. There honestly are current and former administrators who would love to post here but they're just waiting and seeing if izzy reforms this place or not.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 02:18:33 PM HST by Monstarules »