Hello Guest

Author Topic: The Truth About Aloha  (Read 22555 times)

Offline SpadePablo

Re: The Truth About Aloha
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2017, 04:25:09 PM HST »
yes ikr but then what's the point of lying by saying they are "performing maintenance"
***HACKER***

---------------------------------------------------

Offline thegreensun

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2017, 05:19:53 PM HST »
The only thing is not dead for kids and gamers are openspades,they care about graphics.Some of them get shit results.they think its a ripoff not knowing they are running in software mode or not having opengl because they use work laptops.Not alot of people use Ace of Spades.I use Both OS and AOS.Now the bns forum is dead,Im also scared this awesome community might even die.

Offline Glass

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2017, 05:54:17 PM HST »
The only thing is not dead for kids and gamers are openspades,they care about graphics.Some of them get shit results.they think its a ripoff not knowing they are running in software mode or not having opengl because they use work laptops.Not alot of people use Ace of Spades.I use Both OS and AOS.Now the bns forum is dead,Im also scared this awesome community might even die.
OK no. You have no proof that people barely use AOS. People use it because they can run it way better then openspades, OpenGL renderer or not. AOS is also easier to mod, less confusing. I'm also pretty sure that people would know if they are running in SW Or opengl, tbh.
I also wouldn't call openspades "thriving" but also wouldn't call it dead. Do you realize how long it took for openspades to officially release an update that added minimal features? Too long. (I think around two years)
When this community dies, that's okay. There are plenty of other games to play. Don't sweat about that.
Spoiler for unknown:
spy: not funny
what is wrong with all of you
omg
juxta: touchy, like his economy
spring: Glass is arguably not my least favorite member of staff at this exact moment

Offline SpadePablo

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2017, 02:49:37 AM HST »
@striker what are you saying about ppl not having OpenGL due to work laptop ? I may be part of them, so is there a way to make OS run better ? I did only download OS, not any additional OpenGL thing or whatever
***HACKER***

Offline thegreensun

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2017, 01:48:36 AM HST »
Only OS without OGL or Only OS with AOS Hud ratio signature?

Offline SpadePablo

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2017, 02:27:21 AM HST »
what is AoS HUD ratio signature ?
i downloaded the file OpenSpades 0.1.0 on the official GitHub, nothing more
***HACKER***

Offline Monstarules

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2017, 08:49:34 AM HST »
Please stop getting off topic and using this as a Q&A for your Facebook IM type questions to each other. Use PM instead of posting in a topic that is meant for (hopefully) some actual decent responses.
Rest in peace Monster: 05/06/2002 -- 07/25/2017

Offline SpadePablo

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2017, 09:14:00 AM HST »
the first page of this thread is literally you against coreveth, and on the second You & Me are "using this as a Q&A"
***HACKER***

Offline Monstarules

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2017, 11:36:03 AM HST »
You are blind to what this entire thread is about. Corveth was spamming, and he is now banned on the forums. This thread is about a multitude of problems.
Rest in peace Monster: 05/06/2002 -- 07/25/2017

Offline Torch

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2017, 03:52:35 PM HST »
You can always just hand over control to me. I'll take good care of everything. ^_^