Hello Guest

Poll

Should FerrariFlunker's ban be shortened?

Yes, I believe it should be shortened.
15 (27.3%)
No, I believe it should not be shortened
32 (58.2%)
I do not know
8 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [x] FerrariFlunker's Ban Appeal  (Read 9602 times)

Offline Colorpinpoint

Re: [x] FerrariFlunker's Ban Appeal
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 05:12:26 PM HST »
I am holding a short, little poll for people on the forums.  Unfortunately, thanks to my math teacher :), I did not have the time to complete the essay that I was suggested to write.  I am interested in what people think about my appeal, and if they believe the decision is fair...  I am going to be blatantly honest and say that I believe that the admin's decision is not fair and just, and needs to be re-thought.  It is right to say that I can not take my ban... I can't take it not playing AOS.  The servers are missing a very intelligent, kind player.  'Tis a shame...  Please vote.
Are you seriously kidding me? I give you a chance to get an unban/few days of ban by writing a 1000 word essay and you think that is a harsh decision? Maybe I should cancel it and just leave your ban to be permanent? A poll won't change my mind, it would waste my time. Maybe you should have thought about the consequences before you commit the crime? And to be nice, It's been 2 weeks and you can't write a measly 1000 word essay on what I stated? Doesn't seem like you want to face your consequences and that you thought you could get away with it.

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 06:36:45 PM HST »
You said it was due two Sundays ago...  So I did not have two weeks, more like 4 days...

Offline Colorpinpoint

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 07:03:44 PM HST »
You said it was due two Sundays ago...  So I did not have two weeks, more like 4 days...
Yes and you said you had homework so I gave you longer to do it and yet you still haven't done it. Either way, going with the poll and not going with the poll, both have the same outcome of the ban not being shortened.

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2013, 07:17:05 PM HST »
I am quite sick of you Color.... I have tried to be nice to you, but yet you give me smart answers.  All the other admins you see are very helpful and understanding...  How about you chew on this...  I had a very fun time playing on aloha.pk 24/7 hallway today. Yes that is right. I played on an aloha server.  To tell you the truth, I have done it since my ban.  I believe that is called ban evasion...  Ironic is that not?  You ban me for ban evasion, and somehow, I evade the ban... Oh I can envision your anger right now.  It is sad that you drive players to this sort of behavior.  Isn't it?  Before my ban I was ready to get a trusted password, be a friend to everyone, help on aloha.pk, but nooooooo.  I now urge you to type some comment like "oh your banned permanetly"... oh yea that's right... I already am  ::)

Truly in your face,
Ferrari

Offline Colorpinpoint

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2013, 07:26:32 PM HST »
I am quite sick of you Color.... I have tried to be nice to you, but yet you give me smart answers.  All the other admins you see are very helpful and understanding...  How about you chew on this...  I had a very fun time playing on aloha.pk 24/7 hallway today. Yes that is right. I played on an aloha server.  To tell you the truth, I have done it since my ban.  I believe that is called ban evasion...  Ironic is that not?  You ban me for ban evasion, and somehow, I evade the ban... Oh I can envision your anger right now.  It is sad that you drive players to this sort of behavior.  Isn't it?  Before my ban I was ready to get a trusted password, be a friend to everyone, help on aloha.pk, but nooooooo.  I now urge you to type some comment like "oh your banned permanetly"... oh yea that's right... I already am  ::)

Truly in your face,
Ferrari
Ok you are now banned permanently.  Frankly this is all your fault, I gave you far too many chances to redeem yourself and yet you made excuses and blame me  for driving you to this point while you were the one who used hacks to begin with and can't deal with the consequences.

ps. Hi Batman, You'll be taken care of the same way other people like you are taken care of
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:38:29 PM HST by Colorpinpoint »

Offline Pingu

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 12:38:15 AM HST »
I think that I played with you before, And I am pretty sure you hacked. And also don't take your anger out on the person that is basically your last chance. That is incredibly stupid.  D¦<
I'm sorry, It appears that my bullet is in your head

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 09:03:33 AM HST »
Lol, glad you could do some digging in the logs...   Well as for my friends I want to make a shout out. There will never be a person under the name of FerrariFlunker in the aloha.pk servers...  Or Batman for that matter. 

Adios amigos.  I shall not see you guys for a while...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 10:52:45 AM HST by FerrariFlunker »

Offline Yamanashi

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 07:45:22 PM HST »
Hey I saw this player on a lot the past few days... He kept hacking and getting banned, but kept coming back short after... Ferrari was kinda a nice guy. He used his hacks only to kill the other hackers in the game. The other hackers got annoyed and left.  Anyways, just wanted to commend Ferrari and notify the admins....

Offline Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 09:08:11 PM HST »
Mind if I just say what I think on this, admins? Hopefully you won't.

I think what you said here:
Hey I saw this player on a lot the past few days... He kept hacking and getting banned, but kept coming back short after... Ferrari was kinda a nice guy. He used his hacks only to kill the other hackers in the game. The other hackers got annoyed and left.  Anyways, just wanted to commend Ferrari and notify the admins....
Is kind of hard to determine whether you want him banned or unbanned.

If you want him unbanned, assuming what you said from here:
Ferrari was kinda a nice guy. He used his hacks only to kill the other hackers in the game. The other hackers got annoyed and left.
Doesn't matter if he hacked to kill other hackers. Rules in aloha.pk clearly state that no one should hack to kill other hackers. Instead, report on IRC, use /admin, /votekick, or record a footage and post them here. Thus, let's not necrothread.

Offline FerrariFlunker

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2013, 01:59:04 PM HST »
Ah perhaps Yamanashi meant nothing along those lines at all... Perhaps he was simply making aware of Ferrari's return.

- Every man is wise when attacked by a mad dog; fewer when pursued by a mad woman; only the wisest survive when attacked by a mad notion.       -Robertson Davies

I am in deep gratitude to Yamanashi for making my return relevant...  I thank you Yamanashi, you have done me a favor. 

Many have thought they could hold me back.

But I tell them this...

Good Luck.