Hello Guest

Author Topic: Not banned but automuted for no reason  (Read 1120 times)

Offline ss13

Re: Not banned but automuted for no reason
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:10 AM HST »
So the thing is topo told me certain things I need to follow which I am since last night. So everyone can chill down. Also, striker there have been times when I was new to the game you were also 'rude and insulting'. kungFuChicken, you're a smart guy :3

Offline israelleelll

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 06:51:05 AM HST »
So the thing is topo told me certain things I need to follow which I am since last night. So everyone can chill down. Also, striker there have been times when I was new to the game you were also 'rude and insulting'. kungFuChicken, you're a smart guy :3

I have never seen a person who "Be new" and "insulting", Indian cook, the truth is that you say things about corruption and racism knowing that you also tell me things because I am from Colombia.

Stop agrivating people in the appeal section. This is between staff and the person appealing. As a witness you can post saying what you saw happen. Beyond that do not continue posting on the appeal. When it turns in to a pissing match it distracts from the appeal and the purpose of this board.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:30:31 AM HST by israelleelll »

Offline topo

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 07:19:47 AM HST »
But banning him is just childish. Let the cunt play.
it was a very short term ban to discourage him from from making a habit of evading his mute and going right back to spamming racist bullshit, and had expired before your post. as israel said feel free to post about this in the actual aos section - i'm more than ok with the discussion itself - but it doesn't belong in a ban appeal thread

Offline KungFuChicken

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 10:37:10 AM HST »
it was a very short term ban to discourage him from from making a habit of evading his mute and going right back to spamming racist bullshit, and had expired before your post. as israel said feel free to post about this in the actual aos section - i'm more than ok with the discussion itself - but it doesn't belong in a ban appeal thread

I understand you do not want constant posting on ban appeals; so I will keep this final:

I was responding to those who pathetically called for his ban (whose posts now seemed to have been removed?) because of their childlike offense-taking to his rudeness. Which is pathetic. I don't know the banning or admin guidelines, but I didn't think aloha was a server which bans people for insults or rude words. So that is why I responded.
(Though kicking/temp. banning for purposely avoiding existing punishments, until the appeal has been processed, I don't have a problem with). 

Offline atrain1298

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 04:29:12 PM HST »
The cook, were you possibly playing on babel under the name "sh" earlier?

Offline ss13

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 04:20:01 AM HST »
huh, sh, no never.
My names since i started playing in 2014:
Indian warrior, indian gunner, pajeet, currytikka, engineer, smelly cat, ex idf sniper, indian cook, the cook, PAJEET.

I never used 'sh' before

Offline ss13

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 04:21:19 AM HST »
Thankyou all for teaching Yankarlos who adds salt to the already cut wound

Offline Yankarlos205

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 05:13:04 AM HST »
huh, sh, no never.
My names since i started playing in 2014:
Indian warrior, indian gunner, pajeet, currytikka, engineer, smelly cat, ex idf sniper, indian cook, the cook, PAJEET.

I never used 'sh' before

Before: [COOK] The Cook
Now: Indian Cook