Hello Guest

Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 410 times)

Offline starry sky

Re: ban appeal
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2017, 08:35:59 AM HST »
like look at india for example, i'm not like him am i? and i get perma banned while he is only muted, if you don't agree i'm really confused
he is muted and then he keeps being toxic in commands, but he doesn't get perma for it? even for violating his mute? but i do 1 mistake once in a while and i get banned

Offline SpyKaps

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2017, 08:38:35 AM HST »
All i want to do in this post is clarify that you were not banned because of your racist comments or anything of the sort. You were banned because you evaded, which cannot be prevented by muting you. Furthermore your comments are so back and forth that even if someone wanted to reply they wouldnt know if you're taking your appeal seriously yourself.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Offline starry sky

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 08:48:30 AM HST »
evaded not to play but to report racist players, which afterwards didn't even get punished

Offline Spring

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2017, 08:48:42 AM HST »
Since the notion of being permanently banned seems to be putting you off a little bit, let me explain something right quick. Like most "permanent" bans on aloha, yours isn't really permanent; it's indefinite, meaning it's permanent until you fulfill a certain condition. In your case, the condition is that if you act right for three weeks (meaning no ban evading, no stirring up conflict on the forums with toxic behaviour), it's very likely you'll be unbanned.

Three weeks is a very short time, and I have faith that you'll be able to stay out of trouble for that long. If you do, then you'll most likely be free to go.

Requesting lock. See you on November 21st.