Hello Guest

Author Topic: [HOW TO] Get trusted status  (Read 92230 times)

Offline ZeroFuggzGiven

Re: [HOW TO] Get trusted status
« Reply #750 on: May 19, 2017, 08:49:39 AM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password?

Same as most, votekick protection.  And I'd like to think I've proven myself to be legit over the time I've played this game.  And I hope to integrate myself into the community more, maybe even apply for guard at some point in the future.  I really like aloha and the community.  I'm not much of a forum or chat person, but I think I'd like to be a bit more of one here.  I've played AoS for years, off and on, and if aloha still has a playerbase, I think it's worthwhile to invest some time in it. 

Which aloha server do you play on most often?

Used to be Babel, But I've been playing a lot on arena and cs arena lately, with some hallway, too.

What's your most common in-game name?

SomeBastard

Well, here's hoping!

Offline Pug

« Reply #751 on: May 20, 2017, 03:33:38 PM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password? To avoid being votekicked for no reason

Which aloha server do you play on most often? babel

What's your most common in-game name? Ding / [Rev]Ding

Offline ss13

« Reply #752 on: May 22, 2017, 01:48:10 AM HST »
Trusted players are those who we feel should be protected from votekicks. To become a trusted player, you must be observed contributing positively on our servers over time. If an active admin witnesses your good behavior and is willing to vouch for you, you will receive trusted status.

To continue with this process, please answer these questions:

I am COOK, good guy, avoid getting votekicked for stupid reasons. I been waiting for more than 8 months now.
Only Babel
[COOK]The Cook/ Indian Cook
This doesn't guarantee trusted status and you won't be notified if you don't get it.
Please be patient and wait at least a month. If you haven't received a reply during this time it either means we don't know you enough or we don't trust you enough to get a trusted status.
It often helps to make yourself better known by hanging out in our IRC channel #aloha on Quakenet, visit our site regularly or even better: report cheaters in our abuse report section.
You can reapply after one month.

If you are one of the lucky few who gain a trusted status  you can login as a trusted player by typing: /login [forum username] [forum password]

Please don't give your login credentials to anyone.

Due to recent abuse of the trusted password system, I feel inclined to make this disclamer:

If you violate our rules (griefing, hacking, sharing passwords, etc.) as a trusted member, your password will be permanently revoked.
Violation of our rules may result in a permanent ban without a second chance.

Also note that your chances of getting trusted are really reduced because of this abuse.

Only apply for trusted status knowing this condition, and I wish all pre-existing applicants be aware of this rule.

Offline ss13

« Reply #753 on: May 25, 2017, 01:38:18 AM HST »

Cause I am good player, have no bad intentions. I'm a good troller. Also when I have a good ratio, I'm generally votekicked. And some players also come and start false votekicks against me like this one called, Frog.

Only Babel USA.

[COOK] The Cook, Indian Cook , The Cook

Offline ryūsei.

« Reply #754 on: May 27, 2017, 08:01:07 PM HST »

I've been playing this game since 2010 or so and I think it's the perfect time to become part of the aloha community, even just being trusted.
I'm a nice player and I've never hacked in all my game history. I Always try to report players with /admin (I know that seems useless, but it's the most I can do, wish I could record and report, but my pc is actually trash, maybe I will try to help with that in the future),
and I want to have votekick protection, cause it's annoying to to just get kicked for playing well.

Arena and Babel.

ryuusei.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 08:19:18 PM HST by ryūsei. »

Offline DrChicken

« Reply #755 on: May 31, 2017, 06:11:57 AM HST »
Votekick prevention, motivation to log in. After a recent barrage of vote-kicks, it's been suggested to me that I apply. I frequent babel a lot, and I enjoy it. Been playing for a while now, and I hope to become more involved in the community. If you have any questions, ask away :)

Babel

DrChickenS

Offline Ace

« Reply #756 on: June 07, 2017, 12:26:13 PM HST »
Because i want to prove that i'm much more than a simple player by helping out the staff of Aloha.pk all the way i can.
Arena CS
Ace

Offline Orkmat

« Reply #757 on: June 10, 2017, 04:12:51 AM HST »
I want a trusted password because, when the people that doesn't know me see me playing they call me hacker and start votekicks against me, i am a common player on Arena maps and that make me mad, for the fuck's sake.
I'm not a hacker, i used to be but i made my apologizes years ago, but I use the /admin command if a user seems suspicious (even if that command is kinda useless), i also start votekicks against the haxors when the admin commands don't work, and they try to kick me to evade the votekick. I want to help aloha to find real hackers when i'm playing in aloha servers.
You can ask the next player's if you don't believe that I don't use hacks:
MegaStar, Nicolas114, Vicky >:D (or Rose, or IronRose, MoDeR, MH- HR, Ryder, Doctor Dank, Stradivarius, Fallen, Irongears, Alph, Atrain, Katanna, Tr0n, Utilon1, heracles4, Apocalyptic, DeadSeason, DarthBubba, Lord Valdomero, Rozer, Kubz, 2dayudie, Popperboom, HipHap, Hextech, Guardian. They all know me and they can confirm that i am telling the truth.

I play in the majority of the arenas (if the server have people) and Babel, I like also play in FFA and Zombies.

[KoA] Orkmat, i used to be [CDA] Orkmat and also i have the alias King E.

Offline Ace

« Reply #758 on: June 10, 2017, 12:04:52 PM HST »
Most of the reasons i see here is "To prevent being votekicked", people don't want to help the staff anymore or anything like that, all they want is the trusted status to not be votekicked, sorry, that one really went out of topic but its the truth.

Offline ZeroFuggzGiven

« Reply #759 on: June 10, 2017, 12:24:54 PM HST »
Most of the reasons i see here is "To prevent being votekicked", people don't want to help the staff anymore or anything like that, all they want is the trusted status to not be votekicked, sorry, that one really went out of topic but its the truth.

Considering I've seen trusted abuse 2 or 3 times since I applied (not a long time), I don't really care anymore.  I would have liked to have helped the community, but its another one of those "dying community self destructs do to apathy" things, I think.