Hello Guest

Author Topic: [HOW TO] Get trusted status  (Read 99662 times)

Offline Zim350

Re: [HOW TO] Get trusted status
« Reply #740 on: April 17, 2017, 06:40:34 PM HST »
Why do you want a trusted password?
I ask for the vote of confidence because sometimes I have a votekick to kill a lot or spawnkill, and also the MegaStar Guard that helped me with my "Ban Appeal" helped me to reflect on the past where I used Hacks...

Which aloha server do you play on most often?
The aloha.pk server where I play most often is "aloha.pk tower of babel" and sometimes in "aloka.pk arena (top 10)".

What's your most common in-game name?
My most common name in the game is "Zim350" and in OpenSpades I used "MioCid" I am the same ...

Offline Iron Rose

« Reply #741 on: April 22, 2017, 04:44:14 PM HST »
Hey guys! Here is my trusted status request.

Because I want a votekick protection. I've played this game for some years and gained some experience for this reason, lately the people try to votekick me from the server calling me hacker or for rage  they insult me. I think that I showed that i am legit.  I'm against cheaters and want this game to stay fun! i will continue reporting hackers and griefres. =)

Babel server.

- What's your most common in-game name?
RosE *

In case i do get trusted status,thanks in advance. -w-

Offline Cursed

« Reply #742 on: April 27, 2017, 06:08:54 PM HST »

To prove that I am an honest player that never uses cheats. I have played Ace of Spades since it was in beta (since around 0.34 version patch) and have gained a lot of experience, as well as over five years of gaming experience. Sometimes other players will abuse votekick and I want to prove when they try to votekick that I am not hacking or using anything.

It's annoying to be accused of using ESP or aimbots when I'm just good at the game.

The arena servers like counter strike, and top 10. I also play on pinpoint, and Babel of course.

Cursed

Offline NewBe

« Reply #743 on: April 29, 2017, 07:19:27 AM HST »
- Because most of the time I play on an aloha server, getting enough kills or getting a good killstreak creates votekick to try to ban me. I spend a lot of my day on training servers, the guards always keep an eye on me.

- aloha.pk tower of babel / arenatop / arena all maps / arenacs

NewBe
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 07:38:52 AM HST by NewBe »

** My Ez Ratio **

View Full Screen

Offline dd

« Reply #744 on: April 29, 2017, 07:57:34 AM HST »
Votekick prevention

Babel/arena

Doctor Dank

Offline Catalina

« Reply #745 on: April 29, 2017, 08:28:41 PM HST »
Hello there, this is the second time i ask for a trusted status and i would like to do another quest for that, cause i think i wasn't ready for that but now that i know a little more of this game and players i'd like to ask it again.
- Why do you want a trusted password?
Cause of the false votekicks, the hackers and the ugly kind of players who doesn't respect the rules of the server and the fair play.
- Which aloha server do you play on most ofter?
Human v Zombie, build, tower of babel, counter strike maps, etc.
- What's your common name in the game?
Catalina

Thank you for read this.
Teach me how to be a better person </3

Offline {MX}Nicolle{MX}

« Reply #746 on: May 01, 2017, 04:55:02 PM HST »
I want a password, because some players vote for me, and some are for harassing and others because they think I use "hack", I have never used hack and I do not think to do it because they can leave you a damaged laptop and also there are many persons who vote just because they saw another person destroying a block and they use the reason griefer

Which aloha server do you play on most often? i have many, but i play aloha.pk arena, aloha.pk tower of babel and aloha.pk push, aloha.pk counterstrike maps and sometimes humans vs zombies

What's your most common in-game name? my most common nickname is {MX}Nicolle{MX}

Offline sNoKe

« Reply #747 on: May 09, 2017, 02:29:12 PM HST »
To protect myself against unnecessary votekicks (accusing me of hacking)

Arena or the server with more people!

sNoKe

Offline trunsako

« Reply #748 on: May 10, 2017, 06:02:33 PM HST »
I have gotten many votekicks for playing legitimately and this is why I want a trusted password.  The player "israelleelll" on this website can vouch for my performance as a legit player.  I play on the "Babel Tower" server and most modernly I never go as any other username than "BENIS."  "BENIS" is the username I have used for a long time (about a year now), and I am even a guard on the Night-Stalkers server with that very same username.  Thank you for anyone taking the time to consider this.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:07:24 PM HST by trunsako »

Offline DemonDestroyer

« Reply #749 on: May 19, 2017, 06:36:04 AM HST »
Why do I want a trusted password?

I would like to be trusted because I play on your servers like every day and have good relations with other players.

What server you play on the most?

Babel

What is the most common IGN?

DemonDestroyer