Hello Guest

Author Topic: [SCRIPT] AHT automatic hack detection script [AntiHack]  (Read 738 times)

Offline yuyasato

[SCRIPT] AHT automatic hack detection script [AntiHack]
« on: September 08, 2017, 11:58:19 PM HST »
Antihacktools(AHT)   
The automatic hack detection script of AoS

-----------------------------------

There are so many cheaters/hackers in AoS, and their existence detracts from the fun of the game.
So I created a script to automatically remove them.

For over 9 months, error checking and improvement was done.
The effect is proven with [AntiHack] server.

You can download the script from here.
http://aosjp.web.fc2.com/AHTdata/antihack.html

If you have any bug reports or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope, this script will be introduced to the aloha server.
If the configuration of the aloha server is special, I will also try modifications to adapt it to aloha server.

---
<about AHT script>

AntiHackTools (AHT) is a group of anti-hack scripts that detects hacks and automatically ban.

Detectable hack
・ AIMBOT
・ Norecoil
・ Multiple bullet
・ Nospread
・ Openspades version transparent hack
・ Openspades version AIMBOT
・ Wallhack (penetration damage)
・ High speed destruction, high speed construction
  and other minor hacks

Not all types of hack's can be detected completely, but I think obvious players who using it will no longer be able to use it on the server.

Integrating the detection results of various data and calculating the possibility of hack as "hackpoint" from 0 to 100 points.
The hackpoint is calculated automatically, and will be banned automatically when the hackpoint reaches 100 points.

When the automatic ban is in process, the hacker will be banned after an effect of "ascension".
This will eject the hacker towards the sky and expelled from the server(you can turn off the effect).
The hacker's AoS client.exe will be crashed when "ascension" is done.

by [AntiHack] server operator yuyasato

Offline MegaStar

Re: [SCRIPT] AHT automatic hack detection script [AntiHack]
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:29:56 AM HST »
Great job and thanks for sharing!

Offline MoDeR

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 03:41:26 AM HST »
Very nice!

Offline TheRealStrikerJannersYT

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 05:11:06 AM HST »
Nice one.
is tiem to smex

Offline QuickBrownFox

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 09:04:01 AM HST »
Awesome, thanks for sharing.
A proud fox fighting on the battlefield (with breaks) since 2013.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/quickbrownfox-music

Offline kmsi

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 05:58:07 PM HST »
Looks great! Thank you :D

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 07:34:29 AM HST »
Antihacktools(AHT)   
The automatic hack detection script of AoS

-----------------------------------

There are so many cheaters/hackers in AoS, and their existence detracts from the fun of the game.
So I created a script to automatically remove them.

For over 9 months, error checking and improvement was done.
The effect is proven with [AntiHack] server.

You can download the script from here.
http://aosjp.web.fc2.com/AHTdata/antihack.html

If you have any bug reports or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope, this script will be introduced to the aloha server.
If the configuration of the aloha server is special, I will also try modifications to adapt it to aloha server.

---
<about AHT script>

AntiHackTools (AHT) is a group of anti-hack scripts that detects hacks and automatically ban.

Detectable hack
・ AIMBOT
・ Norecoil
・ Multiple bullet
・ Nospread
・ Openspades version transparent hack
・ Openspades version AIMBOT
・ Wallhack (penetration damage)
・ High speed destruction, high speed construction
  and other minor hacks

Not all types of hack's can be detected completely, but I think obvious players who using it will no longer be able to use it on the server.

Integrating the detection results of various data and calculating the possibility of hack as "hackpoint" from 0 to 100 points.
The hackpoint is calculated automatically, and will be banned automatically when the hackpoint reaches 100 points.

When the automatic ban is in process, the hacker will be banned after an effect of "ascension".
This will eject the hacker towards the sky and expelled from the server(you can turn off the effect).
The hacker's AoS client.exe will be crashed when "ascension" is done.

by [AntiHack] server operator yuyasato

hello yuya sato,
this is an excelleng thing that you have done here, this is true that hackers are a very bad thing to this game, however i have some concern with this because sometimes it is very heard to tell if someone is hacking or no and sometimes it can only be decided when a human look at this, if the script ban obvious hackers then this is great thing to have but i hope it does not accidentally ban pro players because that would be a problem for them but maybe we can put this into the server and see if it works or not, but maybe it would not be able to ban becuase it could be accident and than it is not very useful if it only kicks the hacker because than he can come back into the game
thanks

Offline yuyasato

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2017, 04:27:38 AM HST »
hello yuya sato,
this is an excelleng thing that you have done here, this is true that hackers are a very bad thing to this game, however i have some concern with this because sometimes it is very heard to tell if someone is hacking or no and sometimes it can only be decided when a human look at this, if the script ban obvious hackers then this is great thing to have but i hope it does not accidentally ban pro players because that would be a problem for them but maybe we can put this into the server and see if it works or not, but maybe it would not be able to ban becuase it could be accident and than it is not very useful if it only kicks the hacker because than he can come back into the game
thanks

Thank you for your opinion.

Surely there was accidentally ban in the first version of AHT script.
However, as a result of improvements over nearly a year, we were able to reduce almost all the possibilities of accidents.
In the process of improvement I have taken measures to prevent accidents by various mechanisms.

In the field test of the latest version, there is no accidentally ban report so far.
Certainly still, the possibility of accidentally ban can not be said to be zero. But the possibility of accident is certainly lower than the possibility that humans will cause an accident by votekick.

The record of detection is saved, so I can check it.
In tests on my server for several months, it banned over 100 hackers automatically, but as far as I saw saved record data, I did not find any accidentally ban.

Offline izzy

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2017, 05:17:55 AM HST »
sounds interesting, thanks for sharing this.

out of those 100 bans, how many total players were there?

Offline SpyKaps

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2017, 07:55:16 AM HST »
A way to toggle it on/off would be useful for when admins are on(also depends on whether they want to toggle it or not).It may be great to have it when admins are not active though as it will reduce hacking significantly.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru